Request for Applications for 2015-2017 Community Dispute Resolution Program Grants
The Oregon Office for Community Dispute Resolution is soliciting Requests for Applications for the 2015-2017 biennium on behalf of the following counties:
The counties listed below have elected to participate in the RFA process and are soliciting applications directly:
- Hood River
Grants are established for “the purpose of providing dispute resolution services in counties.” Eligible applicants must be either non-profit organizations or a governmental entity with a separate dispute resolution program budget. Courts are not considered eligible entities per OAR 571-100-0020.
Applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. on April 30, 2015.
To request an RFA packet, or for other information, please contact Mark Quinlan at 541-346-1623 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information please review the following:
- 2015-2017 Template Request for Application Packet
- 2015-2017 Template Grant Agreement
- Oregon Administrative Rules, Chapter 571
- Oregon Revised Statutes, Chapter 36
OOCDR Program Information
Housed within the University of Oregon School of Law, the Oregon Office for Community Dispute Resolution (OOCDR) currently supports 17 community dispute resolution centers in 25 Oregon counties through:
- Technical Assistance
- Collaborative Activities and Initiatives
OOCDR 2011-2013 Biennial Report highlights:
- 5,119 hours of student contributions from University of Oregon, Portland State University, Southern Oregon University, and Western Oregon University.
- 24,724 Oregonians used mediation services.
- 9,363 Cases mediated.
- 77% Settlement rate.
- 92% of clients indicated satisfaction with mediation experience.